English Armenian Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Filipino French German Greek Italian Japanese Korean Portuguese Spanish Vietnamese

fb30x30  tw30x30  ig30x30  yt30x30  nd30x30


  1. Miguel Gonzalez
  2. Miscellaneous
  3. Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 09:41 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email


I need to obtain a letter of good conduct/Clearance letter for travel purposes. How can I go about that?

Thank you,

Mike Bires Accepted Answer

Hello Miguel,

Please contact our records bureau at (626)812-3200 to learn more about how to obtain a letter.

Thank you,

Officer Mike Bires

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Miscellaneous
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.