Ask Your Questions!

If you have a question for our department, please feel free to ask it here in our forum. We will review all questions asked prior to posting. Some posts will be answered privately, depending on the nature of the question.
  1. cory blyther
  2. General
  3. Tuesday, October 28, 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email

I revieved a ticket for expired registration tabs on my car that was parked in front of my house on Sierra Madre, but i have paid the DMV for registration and am waiting for my tags in the mail. I have a copy of the check i wrote to the DMV that is before the ticket was issued. Is there a way for me to contest the ticket and not have to pay for the citiation?

Sorry, the discussion is currently locked. You will not be able to post a reply or a comment at the moment.

More Info...


"Professional Service To A Proud Community"