Ask Your Questions!

If you have a question for our department, please feel free to ask it here in our forum. We will review all questions asked prior to posting. Some posts will be answered privately, depending on the nature of the question.
  1. Ann
  2. Reports
  3. Wednesday, July 30, 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email

what is the best way to request domestic violence charges be dropped?

Accepted Answer
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation

Hello Ann,

You can call the detective assigned to your case and speak to them about the charges, by calling (626) 812-3200, and requesting to speak to the detective bureau.

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Reports
  3. # Permalink

There are replies in this post but you are not allowed to view the replies from this post.

More Info...


"Professional Service To A Proud Community"