Ask Your Questions!

If you have a question for our department, please feel free to ask it here in our forum. We will review all questions asked prior to posting. Some posts will be answered privately, depending on the nature of the question.
  1. Ron
  2. Reports
  3. Monday, September 15, 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email

My car's passenger window was graffitied on sometime yesterday. How do i file a report for this.

Attachments (1)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation

Hi Ron,

We're sorry this happened to your vehicle. You can call (626) 812-3200 to request an officer come to your location to take a report. Unfortunately, we have not implemented our online reporting system as of yet.

Hope this helps, and thanks for connecting with us online.

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Reports
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

More Info...


"Professional Service To A Proud Community"