Ask Your Questions!

If you have a question for our department, please feel free to ask it here in our forum. We will review all questions asked prior to posting. Some posts will be answered privately, depending on the nature of the question.
  1. Mike Bires
  2. Police Services
  3. Thursday, March 27, 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email

If you are leaving your residence for an extended period of time, you can request officers complete an extra patrol of your residence/neighborhood. We'll just need to know some important details to give to the patrol officers responsible for your area.

Before you can submit a form, you have to determine which patrol area, or Service Area Command, that you live in, and visit that page on our website. Once you do, you will be able to complete and submit the form.

Click here to get started!

Sorry, the discussion is currently locked. You will not be able to post a reply or a comment at the moment.

More Info...


"Professional Service To A Proud Community"